Re: [buildd] sawfish is built but not installed

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 07:13:56AM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:
> > The PTS says it's not built, and the package certainly does not show
> > up in mirrors. Does it need hinting, somehow?
>
> Well, it has been built by garkin and garkin is somewhat special,
> because it's attached via serial link to the network.

Neat!. In a weird way.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 11:21:57AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > But this one has it in status needs-build
> > http://cerberus.0c3.net/~buildd/package_status.php?arch=m68k&pkg=sawfish&searchtype=go
>
> That's the state in the build database. It only changes from building to
> failed or uploaded when someone reacts to the log message. My logs from
> cts' machines start October 5th, so this may have slipped through the
> cracks.
> I checked and I did, in fact, receive the log in question and sent back
> the signed part. Must have disappeared en route. I've resent it, maybe it
> fares better now.

Just received this from installer@ftp-master.debian.org

Accepted:
sawfish_1.3+cvs20061004-1_m68k.deb
  to pool/main/s/sawfish/sawfish_1.3+cvs20061004-1_m68k.deb

Thank you all.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28