Re: [buildd] sawfish is built but not installed

> The following page seems to say that sawfish was correctly built
> in m68k on oct 14.
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=sawfish;ver=1%3A1.3%2Bcvs20061004-1;arch=m68k;stamp=1160812332

That's the actual build log; it goes from whoever is handling garkin's
logs straight to the logs list.

> But this one has it in status needs-build
> http://cerberus.0c3.net/~buildd/package_status.php?arch=m68k&pkg=sawfish&searchtype=go

That's the state in the build database. It only changes from building to
failed or uploaded when someone reacts to the log message. My logs from
cts' machines start October 5th, so this may have slipped through the
cracks.