Re: [buildd] sawfish is built but not installed

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:

> The following page seems to say that sawfish was correctly built
> in m68k on oct 14.
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=sawfish;ver=1%3A1.3%2Bcvs20061004-1;arch=m68k;stamp=1160812332
> But this one has it in status needs-build
> http://cerberus.0c3.net/~buildd/package_status.php?arch=m68k&pkg=sawfish&searchtype=go

Hehe... funny.
http://www.buildd.net/cgi/package_status?unstable_pkg=sawfish&searchtype=all&arch=m68k
says, its building and it was not previously registered.

> The PTS says it's not built, and the package certainly does not show
> up in mirrors. Does it need hinting, somehow?

Well, it has been built by garkin and garkin is somewhat special,
because it's attached via serial link to the network. This can give
errors from time to time. I think Christian will take care of this when
he comes back from the States.

--
Ciao...        //
      Ingo   \X/