Re: buildd macs, was Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 10:58:57AM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> > I have quite a similar experience on my Quadra650. Time is corrected
> > early in the boot-proces with ntpdate. The lastmount timestamp
> > filesystemcheck has been disabled with "tune2fs -i 0 /dev/sdb3" for the
> > (root-)filesystem. ADB (keyboard and mouse) does not work (as expected).
> The kernel boots fine on my Q840, but keyboard and mouse do not work. Was
> that expected as well? This change would make the Q840 uninstallable for
> etch, that is not the progress I was looking for.

When I recently tried d-i beta3 on my SGI, the same problem occured:
keyboard unusable (i.e. dead).
IIRC, last year the same problem with my A3000 and kernel 2.6.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc