Re: buildd macs, was Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:09:38AM +1000, Finn Thain wrote:
> >
> > Personally, I'm curious to see what happens when you boot a Q9x0 with a
> > kernel having no IOP ADB driver. I don't have a Q9x0 to try that, and the
> > debian kernels all have IOP ADB (I guess that is because it works on the
> > IIfx).
>
> You said it would not hurt the Q840AV? Then I could change that in the
> Debian kernels, just tell me which config options I have to change.

Great. In Device Drivers -> Macintosh device drivers, you can make
these settings...

CONFIG_ADB=y
# CONFIG_ADB_MACII is not set
# CONFIG_ADB_MACIISI is not set
# CONFIG_ADB_IOP is not set
# CONFIG_ADB_PMU68K is not set
CONFIG_ADB_CUDA=y

And in Device Drivers -> Network device support -> Ethernet (10 or
100Mbit),

CONFIG_MACSONIC=y

Thanks.

-f