Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 04:50:41PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> Impertinent question, maybe: does anyone using m68k use, for
> example, Mozilla or Evolution?  I'd be adverse to running KDE, Konq,
> GNOME 2.14, Evo, Mozilla, Tbird, FF, etc, etc all on a 10 year old
> machine.

Well, depends on if you use those natively and directly running a m68k or
just via ssh -X or X -query. I don't know if the X11 bug with 060 CPUs is
already solved, but if not, then the number of possible users running those
packages directly on m68k hardware will be significantly lower... ;)

> If these RAM hogging apps are marked no-build, would that raise the
> build percentage?

Only when we're backlogged. ;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc