Re: [buildd] Etch?

Hello,

I did try running Mozilla under Sarge on my Amiga 2000 with 40HMz 030
and 16M of 32-bit RAM with graphics going to my X-Terminal.  I did work,
but it did cause the machine to swap like mad.  Took about 5 minutes to
get it initially running.  Once it was running though, response was
slow, but it did work.

I since discovered Dillo, which was sufficient for my needs, and didn't
need as large a footprint.

Have not tride KDE, Gnome, Evolution or friends on this hardware.

A kernel compile is about a 6-hour job here (2.4.30 with GCC 2.95.4),
and that is more CPU bound than it is memory bound.

--Lance