Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 09:24:36PM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:

> I'll try to spend some time chasing bugs. As I can't follow the bug flow
> all the time, it would be very important to easily find the current
> problems, but also problems which where "fixed" via workarounds. Good bug
> management is really important, so anyone can quickly get an overview of
> the problems.

I've been trying to use a combination of usertags,
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianM68kGcc>, and
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68kbugs/reports/failed-bynotes.html>
to keep my thoughts and the status straight.

I think everyone else is using their own combinations of things. It
would probably help if we all had common tools or something.

As for workarounds, gmp, mpfr and binutils all need to be compiled -O0.
I'm working on a binutils NMU.

<stephen@marenka.net>