Re: booting 2.6.16-20060523 on my Macintosh Quadra 700

Hi,

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 04:36, Finn Thain wrote:

> And we sorely need the DMA infrastructure committed to the repo so that
> SONIC will work for everyone. Any news on this, Roman?

It was sort of stuck in my patch queue. I was hunting another problem, where I
wasn't sure what caused it, but I found that now. Anyway, the patch needs a
little cleanup and then I'll commit it, which should be during the weekend at
the latest.

bye, Roman