Just starting to convert a MAC LC III

Hi All:
I'm thinking of running a boot floppy and ram disk(36Mb onboard), with a mounted mac os HD and an ethernet connection to a linux box through a home hub. I've been reading the documentation but i need your kind guidance. For example, can i make a boot floppy using a PC with win2k (it's what I'm working with to get the linux etc. system running)? Or can i get it to boot withthe floppy and then get the rest of the system from the linux box?

pinecone