booting 2.6.16-20060523 on my Macintosh Quadra 700

Hi there,

I'm trying the new kernel which is at
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/experimental/linux-image-2.6.16-2-mac_2.6.16-15_m68k.deb

At the very first attempt, I got "/dev/sda7 has gone 36417 days
without being checked, check forced.", and fsck checks sda7. Then the
same thing for the three other filesystems with 36446 days instead of
36417.

At the second attempt, there were to problems:
1) the initialization of the network adapter failed. But I think this
is a "known issue" since someone said there wasn't support for the
sonic ethernet in this kernel.
2) the /dev/ttyS* devices are initialized and then, nothing... Look at
this picture: http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060523/007.jpg

At the third attempt, I got "/dev/sda7 has gone 49710 days without
being checked, check forced.", and fsck checks sda7. Then the same
thing for the three other filesystems with 49710 days too. At around
50% of checking the last filesystem (/home), I got a crash, look at:
http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060523/008.jpg

At the fourth attempt, yet another error:
http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060523/009.jpg

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers,
Alex