Re: d-i testing w/amiga and 2.6

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 11:43:19PM +0100, storm66 club-internet wrote:

> The keyboard was working with no special "amiga" setting (2.6.1x with
> x < 4), I am now using 2.6.14, but as the console does not work I can
> "see" if the keyboard works ...

The console does not work? You mean you don't get video? You had a problem
with your video card? This is mostly solved for me since I got a PicassoIV,
it does not work yet in Zorro2, but the built-in scandoubler works fairly
well (I can not see the bottom two lines or so, but at least I can see
something). You could log in blindly and type some commands or edit a text
file?

Can you try yaird and 2.6.15? Then I don't have to reboot my Amiga2000 ;-)

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianM68kKernel
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/

Christian