Re: d-i testing w/amiga and 2.6

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 09:41:28PM -0500, Peter Krummrich wrote:

> Which Kernel image would you prefer being used for testing? Maybe you can
> put your favorite in the same directory as the initrd?

Rats. The latest d-i kernels should be at
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/kernels/>.

Since the 2.6 kernels aren't there, I'll have to go fix that.

Christian's test kernels are at
<http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/>.

I've taken Christian's 2.6.15-4 amiga and placed it alongside the stock
d-i 2.6.12 kernel at <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/kernels/>.

It's probably better to have data about 2.6.15.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>