Re: Release Notes - What kernel versions are supported?

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 15:15, you wrote:
> > Neither Q40 nor atari are fully supported in d-i until we get
> > bts#239816 fixed. I know there is a workaround for atari.
>
> since we have like a week to release I doubt the bug gets fixed in time
> - would it make sense to at least document the workaround in the
> release notes? Since otherwise potential Atari Debian users will give
> up once the Sarge won't install at all, I am afraid.

s/I doubt/there is no chance at all/

The best way to document this would be a full description of the problem
and workaround in the Installation Guide and a short paragraph that links
to the Installation Guide in the Release Notes.

I will accept proposed texts for both.
Note that I need to have them very, very soon to be able to include them!

(Please CC me.)