Re: Q: booting Debian 2.6.12-1 on a Q840

Actually, ext3 should be in the initrd, but I am not sure if I got the
config right. Did you tell the kernel where to find the initrd? On my Amiga,

Looking at System.map, ext3 should be included in the kernel?

I added this to the boot args:

Hmm, since initrd is loaded to RAM by bootloader (amigalilo in your case?), it shoull be bootloader config (I guess amigalilo interprets this line by itself, not the kernel?), so I told Penguin to load initrd.

Or should kernel know about it itself??

Meelis Roos (mroos@linux.ee)