Re: Results of various tests with MVME167

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 11:00:53PM +0200, Kars de Jong wrote:

> > I'll try the MVME147 kernels tomorrow as well.
>
> Sorry, didn't have time for that.
>
> Anyway, I'm going on holiday for the next 2 1/2 weeks, so I leave you to
> figure it out. Surely there are more people with an MVME16x board? At
> least Nick Holgate seems to have one.

I rebuilt a set of kernel-image with that patch applied to the three VMEs. I
can not test it, so I am not sure if this shold be uploaded, I leave this up
to Stephen. I'll put the source and all on p.d.o~/cts/. If you want to
upload it, you have to sign the changes, and make sure the dsc says Arch:
m68k, I am afraid the i386 buildds try to build it otherwise...
I am going on vacation, too, so if you have to rebuild for any reason,
you're on your own...

Christian