Next version of MPD not even attempted on m68k

Greetings;

I am hoping someone here in the m68k community can offer some insight
into an anomalie that is keeping MPD out of testing.  I uploaded the
first version which built just fine according to the following:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=mpd&ver=0.11.4-1.1&arch=m68k&stamp=1092751532&file=log&as=raw

I uploaded another version a few days later which built fine on the
other architectures but has not been attempted yet on m68k.  My question
is WHY?  Is the buildd queue too backlogged to handle it?  Is there some
manual tweak required?

I have a new version waiting to be uploaded after version 11.4-3
migrated to testing.  I will see if I can get access to a debian m68k
machine to test this build.  The new version should have automatically
been built.  It would be nice if someone more familiar with buildd here
could see what prevented this.

Richard