Re: sarge-m68k-netinst amiga - success
My path to success ;)
- create RDB on disk with HDToolbox
- start installer
- use parted to do 'mklabel mac'
- use partman to erase whole drive and create partitions/filesystems
- wait an hour for base system to complete installing
- pick a random kernel-image from list (there is no amiga one)
- cp /lib/modules/2.4.26-amiga to /target/lib/modules
- 98M of disk is in use
- reboot with 2.4.26 kernel from installation system
- ignore hwclock cannot be read messages
- go through setting up procedure (adding accounts etc)
- 141M used
- and new Debian installation is up!
$ ssh a2000
Linux debian 2.4.26-amiga #1 Mon Jun 14 00:25:36 CEST 2004 m68k GNU/Linux
So now I can try to figure out what the deal with parted is.