Re: Rebuild of cernlib requested on m68k

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 10:46:36PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> BTW, what's the problem with the Wildfire? I never saw one (except for a
> picture), it has PCI?

Yes, its NIC and SCSI are on PCI, I think...
Well, the problme is atm that there's a A2091 for SCSI and an Ariadne for
Ethernet as long as the onboard chips are not yet supported, but the kernel
stumbles across some IRQs, I think:

http://bluespice.dyndns.org/wildfire-boot.jpg

As you can see there, the kernel detects the A2091 but the SCSI commands are
not reaching their destination.
However, the card works under AmigaOS (both SCSI and NIC) and some
benchmarks showing a great performance because of the RAM interface (uhm,
banks interleaved or such)...

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/