Re: Rebuild of cernlib requested on m68k

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 02:43:26PM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> > (>>6 machines are now idle, doing nothing at all... great job, Debian!)
> Could you use any of them to test d-i?

Erm... I tested d-i on mips lately, but that wouldn't help you, eh? ;)
The reinstallation of spice lately were done using the old woody installer
and upgrading later then. Now, there's only shaihulud that needs
installation, but as you might remember, there's a kernel problem with that
unsupported parts on the Wildfire card.
I plan to travel to the meeting in Oldenburg, so that Geert or others might
have a look at it...

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/