Re: m68k und ipv6?

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 12:38:12PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Can I have one too?
>
> Sure. Just find yourself an IPv6 address broker (freenet6.org or
> something similar is one, but it's based in Canada; alternatively,
> contact <fabbione@debian.org> who does IPv6 brokering for DDs), set up
> radvd on a server, and load the modules. That's all there is to it,
> really.

Let me get this straight. I currently have a dynamic IP from my DSL
provider, the IP changes once a day. With IPv6, can I get a static IPv6? Can
I point my domains to this static IPv6, can I use this for a mail/webserver?
I read through some of the webpages, but it is not clear to me, that I would
receive a static IP. One page says my IPv4 will be embedded in the IPv6 to
track abuse...

Yes, I use dyndns, but unlike with ddts, it does not reset the IP when I
loose my connectivity.

Christian