Re: m68k und ipv6?

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 10:50:46AM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:

> now that i have a somewhat working setup up and running, i've tried to
> play around with it. Loading the ipv6 module seems to work ok and i can
> assign addresses to eth0. Yet any attempt to use them fails. I cannot
> even ping6 to any host. Suggestions what's going wrong? (Yes, the ipv6
> is working with all other hosts in the lan)

Wow, you are really testing the system. I have never used IPv6 myself, and I
don't remember hearing that anybody on m68k tried it. If you find modules
missing from IPv6, please tell me what to add. I just activated everything I
found useful, but some things from the iptables sections might be missing.

One question, how does using IPv6 give you a public IP? Can I have one too?

Christian