Re: [cts@debian.org: Re: Installing build-dependencies for plplot]

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 04:44:49PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> m68k fols,
>
> The problem reported below seems to be very weird.  I will wait your
> feedback before filing a bug report.

Um, no, it was on the right list already. m68k-build are "the m68k folks",
debian-68k are whatever is left of m68k users. Since I Cc'ed the previous
message already, they know that there is a problem with tclsh, in case they
haven't experienced it themselves, so I think you can file a bug. OR maybe
rebuild tclsh with debug info on crest and try again?

BTW, if there are some daring users left, I uploaded new kernel-images
(2.4.20) and patch yesterday. If somebody could explain me why my amiga does
not boot with that at all and doesn't show anything in dmesg, I'd be happy
to hear about it. Maybe with a patch... maybe more important, is anybody
actually using those kernel-images? I know the old amiga image works, but I
have no idea about all the other subarches...

Christian