Re: Boot w/o monitor ?

Hi, Brad Boyer wrote:

> If you're really in a hurry, a piece of wire shorting out the correct
> pins works, too.

I have enough old 15-pin males in my grab bag to not have to resort to _that_,
thank you very much. ;-)

Anyway, I dimly remember, from my Mac development days, reading the Apple
technote which shows which three pins are used for that. I even remember
the _other_ technote which expanded the previous one by the strategic
replacement of bridge wires with diodes.

Well, I'll be off to Google for it.  :-/

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
:filter: n. [very common; orig. {{Unix}}] A program that processes an