Re: Boot w/o monitor ?

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 07:56:47PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I now have a Quadra box. It boots unattended, except when there's no
> monitor attached.  :-/
>
> I'm sure somebody else must have gotten that one to work..?

Oh, it boots, all right. You just can't do much with it. It turns
off the video output so even if you plug one in later it ignores it.

If you have an old monitor that doesn't work around, you could plug
that in, or you can buy a plug for the monitor port that makes it
think there's a monitor attached.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
By the People, For the People