Re: Boot w/o monitor ?

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 07:56:47PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> I now have a Quadra box. It boots unattended, except when there's no
> monitor attached.  :-/
>
> I'm sure somebody else must have gotten that one to work..?

The trick I've seen work is to attach a mac/pc converter to the
port. The problem is that it wants to read the sense lines to
detect the monitor type, and some of the cards don't like not
having anything. If you're really in a hurry, a piece of wire
shorting out the correct pins works, too.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com