Re: xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 01:57:56PM -0400, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:37:15PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > and I can't remember how.  Also I'd like to scare up some 1" or shorter
> > 72-pin 32MB FPM SIMMS so I can max out the RAM and I never have to open
> > the thing again.
>
> I just gave four of those to my sister who is going to ship them to Wouter.

Great, thanks. That means quickstep will have more RAM soonishly, and
that the problem at hand is sorta solved.

It'll also mean that quickstep will be able to build c++ programs, and
that we won't see people asking 'my c++ program failed to build, could
you please install build-deps on crest?' ;-)

--
Wouter Verhelst
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a