Re: xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 10:26:59AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > What's the fuss? Doesn't Branden have a m68k to build on?
[...]
> So at some point he had a Quadra (840 AV to be precise) and did take over
> the xfree building for m68k himself. Did he stop doing that later on?

I own such a machine, but it's in pieces after a failed memory upgrade
(SIMM modules were too tall to fit in the space allotted).

I haven't yet put the thing back together because it's very complicated
and I can't remember how.  Also I'd like to scare up some 1" or shorter
72-pin 32MB FPM SIMMS so I can max out the RAM and I never have to open
the thing again.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.