Re: CD Player Software for Debian?

Am 09:17 2003-03-16 hat Lance Tagliapietra geschrieben:

>Hello,
>
>I would like to be able to listen to my audio CDs on my CD-ROM
>drive under Linux.  Can someone recommend a package for the
>68K which will start a CD playing, and does not require X Window
>installed?
>
>Thanks,
>
>--Lance

As some people has told you, sound is not possibel, but
your CD-Rom my have an audio-Out on the rear or the front.

You need a pair of external Speakers and the Package 'cdtool'

I have done this on my Macintosh IIvx.

I have made in the Front of the MAC a hole for a 3.5mm stereo
socket and now I can connect my external speakers to hear music.

Michelle