Re: CD Player Software for Debian?

Hi,

What I thought would be a simple question sure generated
discussion and suggestions!  Of course, In my original request
I did not mention that I was just interested in getting sound
out the headphone jack on the cd-rom drive.  Thanks for all the
suggestions!  It looks like cdtool will do what I need.

> On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 09:17:28AM +0000, Lance Tagliapietra wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to be able to listen to my audio CDs on my CD-ROM
> > drive under Linux.  Can someone recommend a package for the
> > 68K which will start a CD playing, and does not require X Window
> > installed?

--Lance
--
Lance Tagliapietra | lancetag@luminet.net | Contract Software Engineer
Amiga Enthusiast   |   TeXnically Aware   | Embedded Systems Developer