RE: new 2.4.20 CVS kernel for all

Hi there,

Hmmm, I tried the new kernel and at first it doesn't seem to
work, my amiga just hangs. I am assuming its just me, I need more
time to look at.  I didn't have much time last night, just enough to
download
it and give it a whirl.  I  will see what I can do over the next few days.

Regards
Andrew Haslehurst

Amiga 4000 warpengine 040 40
64 meg ram