Re: new 2.4.20 CVS kernel for all

Hi Christian,

Thanks for posting this kernel.  As requested, I gave it a try tonight.

On my Amiga with GVP 030 Combo (18M RAM) and it does not get
past amiboot-5.6.  Amiboot errors with a "not enough memory to
decompress kernel" error message.

Looks like I'll have to go back to the 2.4.20 and 2.2.20 compiled for
just the Amiga.

--Lance