Re: Starting with Debian 68k..

Erik,

Thanks for recommending those links to me (was a month or two ago)...

I was able to turn my "Helen Keller" machine into a tcp/ip machine and
use ftp!

Now if potato install didn't crash every time it scans the CD for index
files...

Also my woody iso's can't find the cd when I choose as install medium...

Just ranting, sorry,

Thanks again for the pointers!

Lincoln