Re: XFree 4.1

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 03:37:16PM +0100, Richard Zidlicky wrote:
> It would be certainly good to have the module loader, but for the
> average m68k user this is of no benefit and so I think m68k should
> default to statically linked Xserver.

As the Debian XFree86 package maintainer, and as the owner of a
Macintosh Quadra 840AV that I can run once I put it back together, I'd
like to see the loadable server working on m68k, even if slowly.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The errors of great men are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    venerable because they are more