XFree 4.1

Hi!

Well I read much stuff about xfree and it helps me a lot to get it run, but
not really.
When it starts it works fine (yes I have really installed KDE2 wow, real
slow, but it works..)

I also read bout the problems on the xfree server 4.0 with the "Caught
signal 11.  Server aborting" problem. And there is my problem:

I have an A4000 with Cyberstorm MKII 68060 50MHz about 50MByte RAM and the
scsi module. The graphic card I used is the Retina Z3.
I also installed woody, and set up xfree from woody (config file see
attachment)

As root I have many problems to start x (startx) most the Cought signal
error occours, sometimes it tells me it could find a reference in fbdev
(unresolved ....)

As normal user it is easier to start X but I get also sometimes this errors,
so what I've done wrong?

If you need any more information please let me know

Gerhard