chicken or egg problem-newbie install question

Hi folks,

Have Quadra 610, first Mac.  Onboard Ethernet, fb video, SCSI CDROM,
250mb disk, 1gb disk.  OS 7.1.
How do I get network software installed in Mac OS to download Stuffit?
Or get Stuffit onto a Mac disk to install?
Have access to a WinXP machine on internet and LAN.

Have Debian Potato CD for mac68k burned and ready to go.  I have tried
some different demo software for writing Mac floppies in XP with no
luck.  Also downloading the apps I need and burning them to CD doesn't
work, I believe Windows kills the Mac file system metadata when saving
to disk.

Can I do this with a binary floppy image?  Where would I find one?

The problem is that I need to be able to extract the darn installation
files.

Thanks,
--
Lincoln Rutledge