RE: Boot floppies for a MacSE/30

Just for the record, the Mac SE/30 is supported by
Linux.  In fact, the only distribution that I managed
to install and run on my Mac was the Debian
distribution.   I just lost the macinstall.tar.gz with
the boot-floppies that would work for the install.

Yes, I know as well that the boot-floppies are a
'misnomer' on the 68k Mac.   I need them on my Mac HFS
harddrive partition to install Debian.  Olders ones
will do, but the ones on the Potato CD don't work
either due to a kernel problem (which has been
resolved).  Now I'm faced with building my own, and I
don't know if this is possible on my PowerMac Debian
Linux.

Thanks for the advice about the other mailing list as
well.  I figured I'd go to the source first.

William