Re: Mounting 610 floppy drive

There has been some talk on the mac68k netbsd lists about this
recently.  Some docs have escaped from the mothership, on
paper, with the requirement that they be shared with all
interested OSes.

If you're interested in doing the kernel module go ask on
port-mac68k@netbsd.org and good luck!

cheers

bruce