Re: New to m68k: installation questions!

Hi Victor,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 09:36:48AM -0700, Victor M. Acosta wrote:

> 	I am new in the list and I want some information about how to
> start planning to made a couple of Macs into debian. I want to see if you
> can provide the list of mac compatible and requirments.

http://maclinuxstatus.sourceforge.net/status/ makes a good starting
point for m68k hardware compatibility information.

I would recommend at least a 200MB hard drive to start with if you plan
on doing anything meaningful with the machine, and 16MB of RAM or
better.  Granted, I'm not good at taking my own suggestions, but I'll
tell you from experience that anything less than that is pretty painful
to get set started on. ;)

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer