Re: New to m68k: installation questions!

Victor, go to <http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/>
for links for supported macs, install documents, Penguin bootstrap.
Link to debian.org for kernel, disk images and base files is there
(linux-m68k.org)
Best of luck...

-
--
Scott Barber
<az627@chebucto.ca>

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."
                                             - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.