Re: New to m68k: installation questions!

Victor, go to <http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/>
for links for supported macs, install documents, Penguin bootstrap.
Link to debian.org for kernel, disk images and base files is there
Best of luck...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Victor M. Acosta wrote:

> 	I am new in the list and I want some information about how to
> start planning to made a couple of Macs into debian. I want to see if you
> can provide the list of mac compatible and requirments.
> Thanks
Scott Barber

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."
                                             - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.