Re: New to m68k: installation questions!

	I am new in the list and I want some information about how to
start planning to made a couple of Macs into debian. I want to see if you
can provide the list of mac compatible and requirments.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono wrote:

> > actually, X is way faster than framebuffer text mode if you have
> > enough memory.
> 8MB is considered enough? otherwise, are they normal SIMM (like 386's)
> or different?
> "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you"

Victor M. Acosta				  El Paso Times
300 North Campbell St. 			  Production Technical Services
El Paso Tx, 79901
Ph. (915) 546-6394			      victorm@elpasotimes.com
Fax.(915) 546-6456			      victorm@eudoramail.com