Re: New to m68k: installation questions!

	I am new in the list and I want some information about how to
start planning to made a couple of Macs into debian. I want to see if you
can provide the list of mac compatible and requirments.

Thanks

--

Victor M. Acosta				  El Paso Times
300 North Campbell St. 			  Production Technical Services