Can you help me?

Hi!
Excusme my english, because I'm from Spain.
My name is Robert Ventura. I'm studing in Girona University.
I'have a Pooker Book 190 with CPU m68k and I want install Linux Debian Potato
in this PC.
But, my connection on Internet is other PC(Intel with Windows 2000) and when I
download Penguin 18 hpx. etc.. This file not is a executable for MAC because I
download on PC(Intel,Windows) and format this file is FAT.
Then MAC don't undertand this file how a executable. This file is a un PC file
and don't execute.

Can I help me?How download files for install Linux in my MAC?
My MAC don't have a CD-ROM and Modem.

Thanks!!!!