Re: Can you help me?

Hi All,
	Hopefully someone else can prove me wrong, however I have had previous
trouble installing Potato on a PB190. The problem wasn't getting the files
across as I have a external CD to get it from, but was actually the boot.
Basically the problem was that no-matter which kernel I tried (loads) it
usually died either because it couldn't recognise the PowerBooks dodgy ADB
or equally dodgy ATA interfaces. Some did better than other, most didn't.
Does anyone have a 190 working, and if so point me towards the correct
kernel on the web they have used. I have stopped looking wrt this machine
lately as I have a Q630 working fine at present as a mess about machine
and the PBook is far away as my sister is borrowing it, however it'll be
back at christmas and I have a spare 500MB hard disk to chuck in it to
test.

Hope Robert has better luck than I did.

Regards

Dan