Re: Another stuck amigan

Thanks for the pointers, when I boot X it seems to
like my mouse settings now thanks to gpm, however its
still not booting X properly, I keep getting a

FBDevParamIniterror "Cant find screen params"

(Paraphrasing the error there from the top of my head)

Can someone have a look at my XF86Config and gimme
some advice

Do I need some "ModeLine" references in there?

I can only manage to get it to give me a blank screen
:(

heres my setup: standard a1200 using a telly as
display, im using the amifb:pal and pal-lace boot
parameters (basically im trying ANYTHING to get this
to work!)

Andrew

ps Yeah I know there are some dodgy commented out
lines, I was just experimenting!