Re: Another stuck amigan

I resolved my dns by changing some text files by hand
:) pppconfigure wasn't doing it right anyway!

I still wouldnt mind some people to send me some XF86
Configs if they have a telly as their display and a
standard amiga mouse, the stuff in that doc file is "a
good pointer" but not greatly useful

Andrew

 --- Raúl Miró <cotin@geocities.com> wrote: > Andrew