Re: Trouble Floppy Booting an MVME167

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 04:01:57PM -0600, Churchill, David wrote:

> All four changes were apparently required, since changing any three always
> failed.
Ok, now I'm completely lost. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Can you tell me what to change in the boot-floppies creation script? Or is
it a binary file that has to be edited? If this file is not created during
the bf build, can you send me (or nick or debian-boot) a copy of that file?
I guess I have no tools to perform the changes you described, even if I
understood what to change.

Maybe I better let Nick handle that, he at least knows VME, maybe even the
floppy formats?

Christian