Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies

> > Sure, where is it?
> on my machine here (you remember the address?) and

Nope.

>  http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/kernel-image/
> Also my new amiga images is there.

Copied it but that's only the kernel image; to test the kernel/modules
install I'd need a new boot floppies set :-)

> > No idea, and I'll avoid the lha archive at all cost - for all I care it
> > should be dropped unless someone reports it works in its current form. The
> > directory structure dbootstrap looks for is less than optimal for our
> > purpose. I guess everybody should just get a CD.
> There is a tar for amiga... but on the CD it will be untared. boot-floppies
> could go into main, if we drop lha support. I will try to make the new
> amigasupport archive as a tar archive...

You're not trying to tell me boot-floppies is in contrib because we happen
to use lha, right? I added the tar way of distributing the whole stuff
precisely for that reason, to keep the CD people happy. We can easily do
without the lha archives for CD production purposes. Maybe we should set
up a site m68k-nonfree.debian.org with the sole purpose of storing the lha
archives there. That would sure make some people happy.