Debian 2.2 Kernel

Hi All,

I am trying to install Debian v2.2 on a Hades but have fallen over at
the first hurdle. It doesn't like the supplied kernel, i.e. it just
won't boot. I had the same problem when I was installing Debian 2.1,
and a couple of guys very kindly e-mailed me a kernel compiled for
the Hades. I did find and try a 2.2.16 kernel, but again, that
did not work.

So, I was wondering. Does anybody have a 2.2 kernel compiled for the
Hades, could compile one for me or perhaps tell me how to compile one?

Ben Hills.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered