Installing over Ethernet on Mac Quadra 660av

I have been trying to install on a Mac Quadra 660av. I can't seem to
find the right driver to install to take advantage of the ethernet
connection. There isn't one clearly labelled and I have a dsl
connection.

I previously tried to make a copy of the ISO image of a CD but it
behaves strangely. So I followed the various instructions in the FAQ
etc. and started up an install with the idea of installing of the
Internet since I have a full time connection. But the installer is not
cooperating.

I did pick a bunch of networking modules and installed them so I could
put in my IP and Name SErver etc. But the ethernet port still isn't
being recognized.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us