Re: kernel-image 2.2.16 (mac)

Tried this again remembering to amend the vmlinuz link to point to the new
kernel.

On restart, after amending Penguin17 to use the new kernel, the start
proceeds normally until the swap sppace is enabled and then the existing
filesystem is corrupted.  However managed to recover the situation as I has
remembered to get the offset for the superblocks.

Has any one experienced the same thing ?

My setup is Mac IIsi so 030 processsor no unusual boards 1gb space for Linux.

Hope this helps with the testing

Regards

Mark